Post by Doe » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:50 am

You are showing off.

Preechr
Site Admin
in Game Handle: @preechr#2215

Re: Noticed in CN run

Post by Preechr » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:32 pm

lol no... was putting that here so I could link it to the forums

I drew a red box around that New Player Bonus.... that should not have been there

Bill and I were testing out new builds and running dungeons together, and we couldn't finish Orcus without calling in Sammi

Silicon_Player
in Game Handle: siliconplayer#0816

Post by Silicon_Player » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:37 pm

I noticed when I got into a random dungeon that it said there's a new player in the dungeon, and that there would be a new player bonus. My wife and I had joined the dungeon and some random other player. He dropped off at some point, and a message popped up that I didn't catch, then he got back in and the same new player message came up again. We did get a new player bonus at the end. I gather from this that the bonus is for all players whenever one of them hasn't played that dungeon before.

Preechr
Site Admin
in Game Handle: @preechr#2215

Post by Preechr » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:29 pm

Well, the only people in that run were me, Bill and Sammi, with a combined total of somewhere in the thousands of runs in that dungeon... No new player to be found

That was the issue... I was just trying to quickly host the picture so I could post it as a bug report, and of course there was no response

I'm not sure if I actually got the bonus AD or not :P

sabrinaali03
in Game Handle: @nem

Post by sabrinaali03 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:30 am

Silicon_Player wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:37 pm
I noticed when I got into a random dungeon that it said there's a new player in the dungeon, and that there would be a new player bonus. My wife and I had joined the dungeon and some random other player mutuelles TNS. He dropped off at some point, and a message popped up that I didn't catch, then he got back in and the same new player message came up again. We did get a new player bonus at the end. I gather from this that the bonus is for all players whenever one of them hasn't played that dungeon before.
Well, all that sounds exciting. Especially the game that I have already tried once. I hope to be able to play again this week.