Armor Tables for all Classes

General Discussion
Preechr
Site Admin
in Game Handle: @preechr#2215

Armor Tables for all Classes

Post by Preechr » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:56 pm

At the top left of every page is the Quick Links hamburger menu that contains links to sortable tables listing all main armor pieces per class

For example, for my DC I want the best armor I can get, but with the most power as primary stat as I can get, so I double click on the Power heading, which sorts everything by that column in descending order, and find the best pieces for me

You can highlight individual rows by just clicking on them... Originally I intended to make the pieces you highlight submittable to a separate form, but the utility of that doesn't really justify the work required unless its actually requested, honestly

For the sake of readability, the bonus for each piece is viewable by clicking the little green plus symbol in the left column

If viewing the tables from a smaller screen device or phone, you can also hide the columns you don't care about to make it easier to sort for the stats you want, though this isn't optimal it was the easiest workaround to implement for phones

Preechr
Site Admin
in Game Handle: @preechr#2215

Re: Armor Tables for all Classes

Post by Preechr » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:43 pm

hamburger.png